Friday, August 23, 2013

Setting the table for dinner

Food plots in Central Missouri are planted. Stayed out past dark on August 22nd to get seed in the ground . I did a rain dance to encourage the 50 percent chance of rain. The night and following day passed and the 50 percent chance of rain turned to 0 percent chance of rain. There is no rain projected now in the forecast for a long long time. Looks like I will be hunting over dirt fields. Frustrating, but I've got to be glad that I got places to plant and places to hunt. The weeds were high but the little kubota knew what to do with them.  Here are several pics of the north and south food plots as they developed. A couple of pics of the apple tree food plot are included. Hope to have it all in clover by next year. At least I will have a good place for Timmy to sit where he wont spook the deer if these plots dont grow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment